To develop, enhance and
maintain program in accordance with the design and its requirements.
To document all work in
accordance with standards.
To contribute significantly
to the development design of software and Internet applications.
To conduct Research &
Development efforts on emerging Internet Technologies.
To work closely with other
team and users to gather systems requirements.
To ensure that the
organization standards and processes are followed and adhered to.
andidatemust possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- 2 years- 5 years of experiece in programming.
- Proficient in the following: DHTML, C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net, XML Web Services
andMicrosoft SQL Server.
goodunderstanding of Internet technology, standards, Object Oriented Methodology andn-tier architecture.
- Possess excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good command of English is essential.
- Able to work with minimum supervision, as well as able to contribute to team development.
- Professional certification will be an added advantage.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Opportunity to work in international projects, learn and get experience from most skilled oversea and local experts;
- Opportunity to go abroad onsite;
- Excellent opportunity to learn/improve your command of English with English speaking environment.
- We provide Soft skills, technical skill, and other essential trainings;
- Attractive salary (Full salary and social insurance applied during your probation period);
- Attractive Healthcare Insurance program;
- Annual performance review, 13th Month Salary, Bonus and Good benefits package.
- Exciting team activities: Teambuilding, Company trip, Annual party, Happy Wednesday, Happy lunch every month.
We pay good referral fees, if you successfully introduced the candidate/s .
By joining TC Systems (Vietnam), you have a great chance to work with leading companies such as Nissan Vietnam Limited, Kawasaki Vietnam, and Tan Chong group. You’ll join a diverse passionate team and start your career development journey. Apply now and let us know more what values you’ll bring to our business.