Working Location: Hanoi
Tan Chong’s Management Services is looking to fill multiple positions for experienced and aspired-to-be Enterprise Architecture and to join its Information Technology transformation team. Successful candidates will be challenged to drive company-wide bottom line impact through the effective use of architecture to drive IT resources for maximum long-term business impact. The candidate will develop and manage solution, information, business, or enterprise architecture information and processes. The successful candidate must understand the work processes and information needs of solution, information, technology, or enterprise architects and demonstrate the ability to collaborate with other architects and business leaders.
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product.
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility, etc
- Approve final product before launch
- Maintains an on-going partnership with the business to apply in-depth knowledge of the business operations, strategies, priorities and information requirements to establish the technical direction and an enterprise view.
Qualification, skills & requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science or related IT field or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years of experience working in all phases of IT software systems design and delivery
- 3+ years experience as software architect
- Experience in Mobile app software architect is an advantage
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages especially in Mobile App development.
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- Possess the ability to extract and translate business strategy into architectural requirements.
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, and facilitation skills in English with demonstrated ability to engage and influence business and technical audiences, including business leaders and other architects.
- Able to travel as much as the job requires (3-6 months per year)
By joining TC Systems (Vietnam), you have a great chance to work with leading companies such as Nissan Vietnam Limited, Kawasaki Vietnam, and Tan Chong group. You’ll join a diverse passionate team and start your career development journey. Apply now and let us know more what values you’ll bring to our business.