- To develop, enhance and maintain program in accordance with the design and its requirements.
- To document all work in accordance with standards.
- To contribute significantly to the development design of software and Internet applications.
- To conduct Research & Development efforts on emerging Internet Technologies.
- To work closely with other team and users to gather systems requirements.
- To ensure that the organization standards and processes are followed and adhered to.
andidatemust possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in programming.
- Proficient in the following: DHTML, C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net, XML Web Services
andMicrosoft SQL Server.
goodunderstanding of Internet technology, standards, Object Oriented Methodology andn-tier architecture.
- Possess excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good command of English is essential.
- Able to work with minimum supervision, as well as able to contribute to team development.
- Professional certification will be an added advantage.