Working Location: Hanoi
Project Manager is responsible for managing technology projects related to system deployment, implementation, go-live, and rollout.
Responsibilities include: project plan, communication plan, allocating tasks and setting milestones.
- Create & manage project plans
- Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress
- Align project objectives with company goals, and make sure project team is clear on objectives
- Manage risk tracking process
- Monitor and manage scope
- Manage all documentation
- Work multiple projects simultaneously
- Foster partnership with customers/stakeholders/sponsors
Qualification, skills & requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or related fields. Industry knowledge in software development
- Fluent in English
- 3+ experience in managing mobile app development
- Experienced in multiple full lifecycle software deliveries from business development to final software acceptance
- experience in mobile app design and architecture review is an advanced
- Familiar with dual shore outsourcing
- Able to travel as much as the job requires (3-6 months per year)
By joining TC Systems (Vietnam), you have a great chance to work with leading companies such as Nissan Vietnam Limited, Kawasaki Vietnam, and Tan Chong group. You’ll join a diverse passionate team and start your career development journey. Apply now and let us know more what values you’ll bring to our business.