Working Location: Hanoi
The Legal Officer is responsible for providing legal support and review on all matters relating to the Company’s business in Vietnam, contracts, agreements, and arrangements; ensuring the continuing of operations and adherence to applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedures of the company.
- Keep BOD and relevant Department updated any changes of laws and regulations perspective to ensure that the Company can enjoy favorable conditions from any relevant policy from the Government.
- Manage corporate issues (investment certificate, company charter, investment, compliances, cooperation & communicate with authorities for licenses or permits)
- Support for obtaining the licenses and operational permits for the Company and its subsidiaries, affiliates (manage amendment & supplement to business licenses and other permits; Communicate with authorities to handling licensing related issues; Prepare, submit, and follow up application dossiers to relevant authorities for any required licenses);
- Giving advice and preparing the Application Dossier for Work Permit, Working Visa, Temporary Residence Card for expats. Liaising with DOLISA, Immigration Department for issuance these permits.
- Maintain & manage legal documents and system;
- Provide legal consultancy and advice relating to the Company’s business, support other Departments on any legal matters;
- Prepare & review legal documents (including, but not limited to commercial & distribution contracts, i.e., lease, sale & purchase, loan, licensing, hire of work, letters, power of attorney etc.) and negotiation support;
- Translate legal documents from English to Vietnamese and vice versa (upon request);
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in the legal field;
- Thorough understanding of government regulations, political and legislative processes in Vietnam especially in IT sector;
- General knowledge of the local legal system, particularly relevant to commerce, foreign investment, corporate law, contract, jurisprudence, employment and general understanding of international legal concepts;
- Experience in the setting up and dealing with issues relating to foreign businesses in Vietnam, investment and tax issues/regulations applicable to foreign investors in establishing and operating foreign businesses in Vietnam;
- Able to perform legal and compliance assistance as well as provide corporate affairs support including implementing legal, tax, HR and IP matters as required, as well as legal research to resolve legal issues;
- Capable of reviewing/drafting/negotiating company’s contracts, contracts from vendors, suppliers, customers and other third parties, i.e., lease, sale & purchase, loan, licensing, hire of work, power of attorney and other legal documents;
Education / Qualifications:
- Bachelor/Master of Laws;
- Lawyers Training Course.
- Working under high pressure;
- Able to use Office computer Applications;
- A fluent/good command in both written and spoken English;
- Strong analysis, problem-solving, negotiation, and presentation skills;
- Proactive and professional;
- Strong sense of responsibility and interpersonal skills.
By joining TC Systems (Vietnam), you have a great chance to work with leading companies such as Nissan Vietnam Limited, Kawasaki Vietnam, and Tan Chong group. You’ll join a diverse passionate team and start your career development journey. Apply now and let us know more what values you’ll bring to our business.