Title: Quality Assurance/Tester
As the Quality Assurance/Tester in this team, you will be responsible for handling every aspect of manual testing and implementing test automation when product is mature throughout the whole software development lifecycle. You will work closely with the developers, to find the root cause of the problems reported by customers. You will be responsible to design tests in cooperation with software developers on the team. You will also communicate and coordinate with the other teams in geographically distributed locations.
In this position you will:
• Be responsible to prepare test plan for text execution
• Be responsible for manual testing and test automation
• Be involved in bug testing, integration testing, regression testing, smoke testing and release testing.
• Design tests in cooperation with software developers on the team
• Perform tests and provide feedback to colleagues.
• Involved in product release activities.
• Identify areas of improvements in the testing processes where appropriate.
Ideal candidates will have the following background:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related fields.
• Minimum 4 years’ professional experience as a Software Tester or as a developer.
• Experience in Object Oriented programming language is an advantage but not a requirement.
• Experience with the agile development framework is an advantage but not a requirement.
• Strong problem-solving, analytical, structured and well organized.
• Good written and oral communication skills in English.
• Good at cooperation, also in a distributed team and a team player.
• Focused on high level of quality of the entire product.
• Willingness and interest in understanding target users.