Title: Quality Assurance Team Leader
To lead, to plan, to manage & to execute Quality Assurance process.
To lead, to plan, to manage & to execute software automation framework.
In this position you will:
- Be responsible to prepare test plan for text execution
- Be responsible for manual testing and test automation
- Be involved in bug testing, integration testing, regression testing, smoke testing and release testing.
- Design tests in cooperation with software developers on the team
- Perform tests and provide feedback to colleagues.
- Involved in product release activities.
- Identify areas of improvements in the testing processes where appropriate.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or related fields. Industry knowledge in software development.
- Min 7 years working experience in software Quality Assurance is a must & with min 3 years in leading & managing test team (min 5 members)
- Experience in Agile/Scrum software development.
- Experience in developing test strategies, test plans and conducting test execution in various testing phases.
- Experience in test automation is a must.
- Excellent written & verbal skills (English is a must)
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Strong inter-personal & stakeholder management in all levels.
- Able to work in cross functional and cross-departmental teams
- Team player & able to work independently.
- ISTQB or any equivalent professional test certification will be an added advantage.