TC Systems (Vietnam) is looking to fill multiple positions for experienced and aspired to-be Enterprise Architect and to join its Information Technology transformation team. Successful candidates will be challenged to drive company-wide bottom line impact through the effective use of architecture to drive IT resources for maximum long term business impact. The candidate will develop and manage solution, information, business, or enterprise architecture information and processes. The successful candidate must understand the work processes and information needs of solution, information, technology, or enterprise architects and demonstrate the ability to collaborate with other architects and business leaders.
Salary: up to $2500
- Flexible working time: Monday – Friday [8.30 am – 5.30 pm]
- Annual leaves holidays will be following Vietnam law and as company regulations.
- Attractive & competitive Salary and 35k lunch allowance/ meal
- Social insurance, health insurance, and unemployment insurance will be under Labor Law.
- UIC Healthcare insurance
- Annual company trips and many fun team-building activities
- Dynamic and youthful working environment
- Professional development opportunities and attractive remuneration
- Cooperate with many domestic and multi-national partners, overseas business travel opportunities
- Facilitate, develop, and consult on architecture standards, processes, and governance models.
- Provides architectural vision to appropriately align IT to strategic business needs and goals.
- Maintain an on-going partnership with the business to apply in-depth knowledge of the business operations, strategies, priorities and information requirements to establish the technical direction and an enterprise view.
- Lead/support operating company architecture strategies and design efforts.
- Consult with projects to provide context and identify opportunities for synergy across projects.
- Collaborate with enterprise architects across Tan Chong to understand EA requirements generated by business strategies and operational requirements.
- Manage standards for enterprise architecture information, including the management of standards information and architecture models.
- Consult on the use of tools to develop architecture models and report architecture information
- Facilitate the development and evolution of the architecture and governance processes.
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in computer science or related IT field or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5-10 years of experience working in all phases of IT systems design and delivery
- Domain knowledge in any of the area in Networking, Servers, Databases, Web development, Programming
- Expertise in developing and architecting solutions, as well as significant experience in multiple hardware/software computing environments and system components.
- Possess ability to extract and translate business strategy into architectural requirements.
- Comfortable with enterprise level decision making and is results oriented.
- Ability to collaboratively participate in large scale multi-disciplined projects.
- Ability to design and implement business architecture, processes and strategies.
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, and facilitation skills with demonstrated ability to engage and influence business and technical audiences, including business leaders and other architects.
- Visionary in anticipating future IT direction and able to communicate that vision to IT and business partners.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction and to work collaboratively in a multi-discipline team
- Knowledge in automotive industry is an added advantage
By joining TC Systems (Vietnam), you have a great chance to work with leading companies such as Nissan Vietnam Limited, Kawasaki Vietnam, and Tan Chong group. You’ll join a diverse passionate team and start your career development journey. Apply now and let us know more what values you’ll bring to our business.