Executive Application Support
Work location: Danang Office
As Application Support, you are responsible to provide application support to our business applications. This role also encompassed assistance to Senior Business Consultants on requirement study, prepare scope of work, mapping and converting the business requirements to functional specification for technical development. Act as 2nd level backup support to IT Servicedesk in resolving reported incidents.
Also assist Senior Business Consultants to perform system testing to ensure systems are functioning as per documented requirements and conduct system functionalities training to end users.
- Second line of support on all IT applications.
- Liaise as the primary support contact point with business operation users.
- Understanding the business process and systems functionalities.
- Ensure changes to business systems are well tested as enhanced by Level 3 (technical team) before deployment to production.
- Work with Senior Business Consultants, Level 3 team and Servicedesk to meet the expectations of the business users within the defined SLA (Service Level Agreement).
- Support and collaborate closely with other front-end systems Business Consultants on system interfaces incidents.
- To assist Senior Business Consultants in capturing user requirements; documenting existing or to be business process.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science business related field
- Has a minimum of 2 years working experience with a combination of hands-on application support, business process analysis
- Ability to work under time pressure, manage multiple groups of users while maintaining a positive and patient attitude
- Good command of the English and confident with business process flow
- Self-motivated with attention to detail
- Organizes own workload, sets priorities and works within deadlines
- Ability to process assignments in an efficient, accurate and timely manner
- Able to work with minimum supervision, as well as able to contribute to team deliverables
- Experience in automotive industry an added advantage.
By joining TC Systems (Vietnam), you have a great chance to work with leading companies such as Nissan Vietnam Limited, Kawasaki Vietnam, and Tan Chong group. You’ll join a diverse passionate team and start your career development journey. Apply now and let us know more what values you’ll bring to our business.