ERP Application Support
Work location: Danang Office
As ERP Application Support, you are responsible to provide application support to our ERP Business Systems. This role also encompassed assistance to Senior Business Consultants on requirement study, prepare scope of work, mapping and converting the business requirements to functional specification for technical development. This is a level 2 application support on incidents after incidents being reported to Servicedesk.
Also assist Senior Business Consultants to perform system testing to ensure systems are functioning as per documented requirements and conduct system functionalities training to end users.
- Second liner support on assigned ERP applications (Navision/ InforLN / Oracle EBiz )
- Liaise as the primary support contact point with business operation users.
- Understanding the business process and systems functionalities.
- Ensure changes to business systems are well tested as enhanced by Level 3 (technical team) before deployment to production.
- Work with Senior Business Consultants, Level 3 team and Servicedesk to meet the expectations of the business users within the defined SLA (Service Level Agreement).
- Support and collaborate closely with other front-end systems Business Consultants on system interfaces incidents.
- To assist Senior Business Consultants in capturing user requirements; documenting existing or to be business process.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science business related field
- Has a minimum of 3 years working experience with a combination of hands-on systems support, business process analysis.
- Working experience in Finance /Accounting support role is added advantage.
- Good command of the English and comfortable with process/functional documentation
- Self-motivated with attention to details.
- Ability to work under time pressure, manage multiple groups of users while maintaining a positive and patient attitude.
- Ability to process assignments in an efficient, accurate and timely manner
- Able to work with minimum supervision, as well as able to contribute to team deliverables.
- Candidates should also possess the ability to work independently under minimal supervision, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledgeable in ERP Systems such as Oracle EBiz Suite, Infor LN, MS Dynamic-Navision is also an added advantage.
By joining TC Systems (Vietnam), you have a great chance to work with leading companies such as Nissan Vietnam Limited, Kawasaki Vietnam, and Tan Chong group. You’ll join a diverse passionate team and start your career development journey. Apply now and let us know more what values you’ll bring to our business.