Salary: up to $2000
- Flexible working time: Monday – Friday [8.30 am – 5.30 pm]
- Annual leaves holidays will be following Vietnam law and as company regulations.
- Attractive & competitive Salary and 35k lunch allowance/ meal
- Social insurance, health insurance, and unemployment insurance will be under Labor Law.
- UIC Healthcare insurance
- Annual company trips and many fun team-building activities
- Dynamic and youthful working environment
- Professional development opportunities and attractive remuneration
- Cooperate with many domestic and multi-national partners, overseas business travel opportunities
Digital Marketing Manager will lead Digital Marketing team, develop and execute on marketing initiatives. You will also oversee long-term digital marketing campaign as well as spearhead short-term & long-term advertising and marketing solutions.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Working closely with other teams and clients to deliver the best marketing materials and plans
- Manage all aspects of marketing operations, including key personnel
- Communicate with our President about marketing goals and results
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in e-commerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Bachelor in Marketing is an advantage
- 5 + year experience in Marketing
- Excellent grasp of current online marketing concepts, website metrics, strategy and best practices
- Able to work well under pressure, flexible, positive & focused during times of change
- Demonstrable experience with email marketing, lead generation and SEO
- Adequate written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
By joining TC Systems (Vietnam), you have a great chance to work with leading companies such as Nissan Vietnam Limited, Kawasaki Vietnam, and Tan Chong group. You’ll join a diverse passionate team and start your career development journey. Apply now and let us know more what values you’ll bring to our business.