Job Grade: HO6-H02 Officer – Manager
Working Location: Hanoi / Da Nang
Responsible for closely working with customers/product owner to provide system implementation, go-live support, and rollout.
- Liaison with the development team to fix issues.
- Recommend or propose ideas/ innovation approach to improve business process as needed;
- Work closely with both software team and customers to make sure the fully understanding business requirements and proper feedback of two sides.
- Gather customer’s requests, analyze changes and follow process of changing requests;
- Keep close coordination with software team, QA/QC Team to ensure the requirements are fulfilled;
- In charge of documents writing of User Requirement Specification and Software/ System Requirement Specification (URS/ SRS), and Feature List, etc.,
- Support UAT in testing, verifying bugs/issues with Customers.
Qualification, skills & requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or related fields. Industry knowledge in software development.
- Fluent in English
- 5+ experience in support project implementation and rolling out.
- Experience in go-live support
- Experience in training end-users.
- Flexible in working outside of core business hours at short-notice
- willing and able to travel as much as the job requires (3-6 months per year)
By joining TC Systems (Vietnam), you have a great chance to work with leading companies such as Nissan Vietnam Limited, Kawasaki Vietnam, and Tan Chong group. You’ll join a diverse passionate team and start your career development journey. Apply now and let us know more what values you’ll bring to our business.